Royal Purple HPS 10W-30 motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance engines and modified engines. HPS, high performance street motor oil is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection. Royal Purple’s HPS is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. HPS outperforms other leading high performance synthetic oils and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel high performance engines. Royal Purple HPS motor oil responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity. Thus Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall which maximizes power.
HPS 10W-30 Benefits
- MAXIMUM WEAR PROTECTION - Exceptionally high film strength dramatically reduces engine wear and engine heat so you can extend the life of your engine.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE - Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy.
- BETTER EFFICIENCY - Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life as a result more miles driven between oil changes saving you time and money.
- CLEANS - Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean, thus increased fuel economy and engine longevity.
- ADVANCED PROTECTION - Protects valve trains using roller or flat tappet lifters that require added protection due to high lift/ high ramp rate camshafts.
- SUPERIOR CORROSION PROTECTION - Furthermore, maximum protection extends engine life and ramps up efficiency. For vehicles under warranty, Royal Purple recommends its API-licensed oils available at retailers nationwide.
I thought motor oil was motor oil ’till I saw an auto show that talked about Royal Purple. I put it in my slightly modified 2002 Camaro and it made a very noticeable difference!! ...Your oil has smoothed it out COMPLETELY!!!! No more idling all over the place for the first 10 minutes. It’s smooth sailing from the get-go. Way to go guys!! - Scottie Krakow, Houston, TX