Royal Purple HPS 20W-50 motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high-performance engines and modified engines. HPS, high-performance street motor oil is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection. Royal Purple’s HPS is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. HPS outperforms other leading high-performance synthetic oils and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel high-performance engines. Royal Purple HPS motor oil responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity. Thus Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall which maximizes power.
HPS 20W-50 Benefits
- MAXIMUM WEAR PROTECTION - Exceptionally high film strength dramatically reduces engine wear and engine heat so you can extend the life of your engine.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE - Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy.
- BETTER EFFICIENCY - Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life, as a result, more miles driven between oil changes saving you time and money.
- CLEANS - Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean, thus increased fuel economy and engine longevity.
- ADVANCED PROTECTION - Protects valve trains using roller or flat tappet lifters that require added protection due to high lift/ high ramp rate camshafts.
- SUPERIOR CORROSION PROTECTION - Furthermore, maximum protection extends engine life and ramps up efficiency. For vehicles under warranty, Royal Purple recommends its API-licensed oils available at retailers nationwide.
I thought motor oil was motor oil ’till I saw an auto show that talked about Royal Purple. I put it in my slightly modified 2002 Camaro and it made a very noticeable difference!! ...Your oil has smoothed it out COMPLETELY!!!! No more idling all over the place for the first 10 minutes. It’s smooth sailing from the get-go. Way to go guys!! - Scottie Krakow, Houston, TX