Royal Purple 10W-30 High Performance Synthetic Motor Oil is an API-Licensed Heavy Duty SAE Motor Oil. Our oil combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technology to create a high-performance motor oil. As a result, it optimizes engine performance and provides superior protection. Royal Purple is one of a few commonly available premium synthetic engine oils that provide the inherent advantages listed above, but Royal Purple synthetic oils go beyond that. Because of the advanced, proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, Royal Purple synthetic oils outperform any other lubricant, including additional premium synthetic oils. Engines run cooler with Royal Purple, and so do the assemblies and other moving parts lubricated with our extensive line of automotive, marine and other various lubricants.
BETTER WEAR PROTECTION
Enhanced additive technology prevents metal-to-metal contact beyond both GM dexos1™* and ILSAC GF-5 specs
INCREASED FUEL EFFICIENCY
A low coefficient of friction results in optimized fuel efficiency (the fuel economy of our 5W-30 meets the fuel economy requirements of a 5W-20 oil)
BETTER PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE EXHAUST EMISSIONS EQUIPMENT
Patented anti-wear additive chemistry minimizes the harmful effects exhaust gases pose to the catalyst
IMPROVED COMPATIBILITY WITH FUELS CONTAINING ETHANOL
Patented additive technology prevents the white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with higher concentration gasoline-ethanol blends
SUPERIOR CORROSION PROTECTION
No rust observed in standard industry testing
Royal Purple 10W-30 Benefits
- No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple.
- Royal Purple motor oil is fully compatible with mineral or other synthetic oils. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer’s first scheduled oil change in new gasoline engines before upgrading to Royal Purple.
- Royal Purple’s API licensed motor oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple’s API SN licensed motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos1 1 performance requirements.
- Due to the unprecedented oxidation stability, you will have extended oil drains and fewer oil changes, which saves you time, money and reduces the impact on the environment.
- Above all, Royal Purple 10W-30 increases horsepower and torque, saves fuels and reduces heat, wear and emissions.