Royal Purple’s Max-Clean is a state-of-the-art synthetic fuel system cleaner and fuel injector cleaner that deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers to restore fuel economy and reduce emissions.
- Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2 percent
- Restore horsepower an average of 2.6 percent
- Reduce hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18 percent respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE & USAGE
10,000 MILE INTERVAL – 20 OZ. CAN
Pour entire contents of 20 oz. can into a nearly empty tank and refuel. One (1) can treats up to 20 gallons. For tank sizes outside of this range, use one (1) ounce per gallon. In 2-cycle engines, use one (1) ounce per one (1) gallons.
I recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Wrangler with 60,000 miles and it had a slight hesitation on acceleration, I attributed it to not being driven much. I put in one bottle of the Max-Clean and within 1/2 tank the hesitation was gone. Another employee drives a 1999 Toyota Corolla with over 200,000 miles. He stated that the car had sluggish throttle response. He put one can of Max-Clean and once the tank with the Max-Clean was finished, so was the sluggish throttle response. Excellent product!! -David Wells, Parts Coordinator Subaru Rally Team USA/Subaru Rallycross Team USA