Royal Purple’s Max-Clean is a state-of-the-art synthetic fuel system cleaner and fuel injector cleaner that deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers to restore fuel economy and reduce emissions.
ILLUSTRATION OF BEFORE AND AFTER MAX-CLEAN
Highly versatile, Max-Clean is EPA / CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends or biofuel. Max-Clean is great for use in both 4-cycle and 2-cycle engines, and will not harm specialized emissions equipment.
Fuel system cleaner is worth it. We performed multiple product fleet tests on various makes and models of vehicles and, after as little as one treatment with Max-Clean, we found significant advantages in engine performance and fuel economy.
- Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2 percent
- Restore horsepower an average of 2.6 percent
- Reduce hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18 percent respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE & USAGE
10,000 MILE INTERVAL – 20 OZ. CAN
Pour entire contents of 20 oz. can into a nearly empty tank and refuel. One (1) can treats up to 20 gallons. For tank sizes outside of this range, use one (1) ounce per gallon. In 2-cycle engines, use one (1) ounce per one (1) gallons.
I recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Wrangler with 60,000 miles and it had a slight hesitation on acceleration, I attributed it to not being driven much. I put in one bottle of the Max-Clean and within 1/2 tank the hesitation was gone. Another employee drives a 1999 Toyota Corolla with over 200,000 miles. He stated that the car had sluggish throttle response. He put one can of Max-Clean and once the tank with the Max-Clean was finished, so was the sluggish throttle response. Excellent product!! –David Wells, Parts Coordinator Subaru Rally Team USA/Subaru Rallycross Team USA