Royal Purple’s Max-Blast is a high-performance engine intake system cleaner that removes harmful intake valve deposits to restore engine performance and fuel economy. Max-Blast can be used with any type of fuel injection in both gasoline and diesel engines and is ideal for direct injection.
MAX-BLAST PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Remove deposits from intake valves
- Concentrated PEA detergents
- Provides immediate clean-up
- Ideal for direct injection
- For gas or diesel injected engines
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE & USAGE
- With hot engine running at full operating temperature, spray directly into the throttle body. Can may be sprayed at any angle if it is difficult to reach.
- If throttle body is unreachable, disassemble air intake system so you can reach and spray into intake system downstream of the MAF sensor.
- CAUTION: Do not burn yourself on hot engine components.
- CAUTION: Max-Blast is flammable. Avoid open flames and sparks.
- Lift the straw and spray PAST the MAF sensor to avoid a code.
- CAUTION: Spraying into the MAF sensor will cause an engine code.
- With engine running at about 2,000 RPM, spray in short bursts of approximately 1-2 seconds each, until the can is empty.
- You may need a helper to keep the engine RPM high enough to avoid stalling. Engines with heavy deposits may need to be revved higher than 2,000 RPM.
- CAUTION: To avoid engine damage, do NOT rev past 3,500 RPM.
- When can is empty, rev the engine a few times to 3,000 RPM.
- Continue to run engine at idle for one minute, then shut it off.
- Reassemble air intake system and let engine heat-soak for one hour.
- Start engine and drive at highway speeds for 10-15 minutes.
- For best results and total engine clean-up, add a can of Max-Clean to the tank immediately following cleanup with Max-Blast. 15) Repeat every 12,000 miles/12 months, or at every oil change.