Royal Purple API-Licensed Heavy Duty SAE 20W-50 High Performance Synthetic Motor Oil Motor Oil Combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance motor oils as a result it optimizes engine performance and provides superior protection. Royal Purple is one of a few commonly available premium synthetic engine oils, so it provides the inherent advantages listed above, but Royal Purple synthetic oils go beyond that, as well. Because of the advanced, proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, Royal Purple synthetic oils outperform any other lubricant, including other premium synthetic oils. Engines run cooler with Royal Purple, and so do the assemblies and other moving parts lubricated with our extended line of automotive, marine and other various lubricants.
SAE 20W-50 Benefits
- No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple.
- Royal Purple motor oil is fully compatible with mineral or other synthetic oils. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer’s first scheduled oil change in new gasoline engines before upgrading to Royal Purple.
- See the product data sheet for additional specifications.
- Royal Purple’s API licensed motor oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple’s API SN licensed motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos1 1 performance requirements.
- Due to the unsurpassed oxidation stability, you will have extended oil drains and fewer oil changes which saves you time, money and reduces the impact on the environment.
- Above all, it increases horsepower and torque, saves fuels and reduces heat, wear and emissions.
I thought motor oil was motor oil ’till I saw an auto show that talked about Royal Purple. I put it in my slightly modified 2002 Camaro and it made a very noticeable difference!! …Your oil has smoothed it out COMPLETELY!!!! No more idling all over the place for the first 10 minutes. It’s smooth sailing from the get-go. Way to go guys!!
– Scottie Krakow, Houston, TX